Sunday, June 29, 2008

We are here and it is GREAT!

Even though we were in the car the same amount of time as the first day it felt so much longer. I think we left at an awkard time and werent quiet as ready as we should have been.

We arrived at Bay View State Park overlooking (kinda barely) Padilla Bay. Like our last site, this one overlooks a huge grassy area. The biggest plus is the amount of 8 and 9 year old kids and a 6 year old in the site right next to ours. There is a circle of blacktop around the grass and we are in sites outside that circle. Kids are riding bikes and scooters and going round and round.

After 8 hours in the car you know what that means for little arms and legs.

Its 9:30 and there is still enough natural light to read a book by.

Naturally I am updating my blog rather than my mind.

Love you.

1 comment:

For Over 29 Years... said...

I'm so sad about the kitties! How fun to read about your trip. I'm so glad you did this!!! But come on, we need more pics!!! If blogger is uploading slow or timing out, you can get around it by using flickr or photobucket. email me if you are intersted.