Friday, June 27, 2008

In the Evening















Last night we had a lovely dinner of salmon, carrots and rice. A nice bottle of wine and I was ready to stare at the fire for a few hours.

However, every mother's bad dream came true when Mackenzie discovered three small kittens who were obviously dumped off by some loser. You can tell the difference between the feral cats that disappear if they think you are looking at them and these super playful, chubby and friendly kittens.

Naturally we couldnt call the ASPCA until this morning, which I did. The shelter can't take more cats. The Animal Control won't take them on Fridays and we are waiting for the SPCA to call back. I feel sick because I am afraid we are not going to have options. We can't take them with us and we can't leave them here.

People suck sometimes.





No comments: