What the..!!!! When I checked the weather for Grant's Pass it said high of 85! 85! Not the 102 degrees at 7pm that we suffered through. It was 96 at 9pm. Awful. We camp to escape the Fresno heat, which at least cools down in the evening.
Yesterday we went grocery shopping in town and ate a cool dinner at "Abby's Legendary Pizza" Legendary? Yes, legendary for being awful. For some reason they find a pizza tasty with mozzarella, provolone and too much cheddar. I think there was something bad with the cheese. You could pick it off in chunks like wet paper. Ewwww!
Aw well, they have a Fabulous Dairy Queen. The resturant was cool inside, service was friendly and quick and the kids enjoyed their ice cream.
I have to say, I love Oregon. The people here are very friendly and their towns/cities all look clean. I'd move here for sure.
If you want a postcard while we are traveling you have to email me your address.
Hugs to All.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment