Well, I am not so sure I love Oregon so much. We sweltered the day on the river, did our daily chores because we are leaving tomorrow and then headed out for laundry, dinner and some restocking.
Out of the resturant at 7:30 and what do we see? A HUGE black cloud and a tremendous wind that should have been here earlier. The temp dropped about 10 degrees and we knew to head straight home, no shopping. (I know...bummer).
We packed as much as we could without taking down the tentbeds and tried our best to coax the cats out of the bushes and then the lightening storm arrived. Lightening, thunder and rivers of rain. Maverick was so upset because he already is a bit concerned about lightening/thunder and then you add his precious kittens. Its 8:22 and he has been asleep for about 5 minutes. He actually stressed out tears over them.
I personally cannot believe those cats prefer the bushes to my cozy homemade shelter. Hmptf! Ingrates!
This is our second time with rain in the pop up. The first time we had to put everything up in the dark and the rain so we didn't level it correctly and guess what? Rain dripping in from the box lid. After that we are extra careful to level front to back and side to side. We even purchased a BAL leveler to make things easier.
Well, the rain is leveling off to a moderate drizzle and I am being pulled into a rousing game of go fish so I will say good night.
Love to all for your crazy thoughts on my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment