Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good Morning

What a great time last night. Our friends arrived about 6:30 and we had a fabulous dinner. Pretty good for campfire cooking if I do say so myself. Appetizers were shrimp with sauce and smoked gouda with crackers and a sm. veggies plate. Steak and salmon, baked potatoes, coleslaw, and a pretty salad for dinner. We made smores for dessert because the son Ryan had not been camping in so long, so it was a treat.

It looks like today I must do the dreaded task that cannot be denied on a long trip ...LAUNDRY!!

We are going take the kids to either a movie or bowling today while I do laundry and knit. Laundry Mats arent so bad. You can get your laundry done in about an hour and I sit and either read or knit. Since I am making a gift for someone I will see tomorrow I better knit.

We have to be on the road at 8-8:30 to make sure we catch the early ferry to Roche Harbor/Friday Harbor and on to the hotel.

No comments: